From the foundation up, Dominion homes are built to exacting ideals. We use a series of checklists during the building process and each item on the checklist is visually inspected by the construction superintendent and is only reported as complete when it meets our standards and expectations. At Dominion, we’re constantly evaluating better ways to build, meaning we use modern building materials and employ state-of-the-art construction techniques. Quality is in the details – which add up to a superior home.
- Poured Concrete Solid Foundation Walls – With no hollow core, the walls are more structurally sound with better protection against leaks.
- Sealed Foundations – Basement and crawl foundations are sealed with a waterproofing system to keep the home drier and more comfortable.
- Pre-Foundation Prep – Strong under-slab preparation minimizes cracking and settling*.
- Comprehensive Drainage System – Exterior water is diverted away from the foundation via gutters, window well drains, a sump pump and perimeter drainage system and carried through conductors*.
- OSB Exterior Walls, Roof Sheathing & Intrusion – OSB is stronger, more durable and creates a better barrier against the elements than paper-based alternatives.
- Green Guard® House Wrap – Provides water management, vapor management and aids in the reduction of air infiltration.
- Weather Stripping Around Entry and Garage Doors – Weather stripping prevents both water and air infiltration.
- Quieter Floors – Sub-floors are nailed, glued and screwed for fewer squeaks.
- And so much more!
Learn more about the quality brands that go in to a new Dominion home >
*Select home collections